- Additional information
Words of wisdom and rhenish humor by Mainz artist Hannes Gaab.
“Wie dess halt in Meenz so ist – Mol host de Glick, mol war’s Beschiss”
( “That’s the way of life in Mainz, sometimes you’ll get lucky, sometimes you’ll get screwed” )
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua