- Additional information
Words of wisdom and rhenish humor by Mainz artist Hannes Gaab.
“As it is in Meenz – Mol host de Glick, mol war’s Beschiss” (Sometimes the luck is there, sometimes it’s a rip-off).
( “That’s the way of life in Mainz, sometimes you’ll get lucky, sometimes you’ll get screwed” )
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
– 100% ring-spun cotton
– Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
– Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
– 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
– Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
– Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
– Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua